5/14/2006

Yeah!! Inexpensive Lab Gear!

Yeah!! I've finally found someplace that I can purchase inexpensive lab gear. In a previous post, I was talking about the specs and the possibility of designing my own scopes and meters. Designing equipment for myself would be very challenging and interesting projects but I would face the chicken-and-egg scenario such that I would need access to instruments to do various tests, but I would need to build them first.

So today, I finally found out where I can purchase inexpensive lab equipment. The two most expensive and important pieces of lab equiment is the oscilloscope, which allows me to measure various waveforms (sine waves, squares, saw-tooth et al.) and a waveform generator. At the moment, I have to first pay off some bills before I consider purchasing my own lab equipment but when I have the extra funds, I'll purchase the equipment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home